Jobs at Jet-Setter
Current Job Listings:
Store Manager Wanted
We are looking for a manager for a well-established travel store situated in Plateau Montréal. The candidate must be available to work full time 5 days a week (nights and weekends). The candidate should have at least 3 years experience in a retail store with 1 year minimum in management.
As store manager, you are responsible for:
- Overseeing all activities in the store
- Recruiting, interviewing, training and scheduling employees
- Opening and closing the store
- Store merchandising and organizing the stockroom
- Receiving stock, pricing and maintaining inventory
- Sales and customer service
- Handling repairs with suppliers
- Returns, special orders, layaways
Travel experience is an asset.
The candidate should be professional; customer service oriented with great organizational skills. Able to create an inspiring environment for your customers and team spirit for your staff
- Completely bilingual
- Knowledge of retail software programs
- Excellent sales person
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience in staff management
- Able to delegate effectively
- Good communications techniques
- Flexible, independent, energetic
Please send CV and cover letter to the attention of Champa Cyr.
All candidates will be considered but only those selected will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
If you have any questions, please call 514-271-5058, send your resume to: