Nannini Compact 1 Readers
Get ready for some well deserved hype because the world’s thinnest reading glasses are outtasight! Slip them out of their cool, Italian-designed reed-thin 10mm case, pop the arms into place and your optical challenges are over. Guaranteed anyone watching will want to try them on; it happens to us every time we use them in restaurants, theatres and check-ins. After years of use the polycarbonate glass lenses stay scratch-free and Nannini’s award winning pivoting folding mechanism is engineered without pins or screws to last a lifetime. Elegant and practical, focal centers are perfectly aligned for the pupils’ distance and come in five diopter strengths.
- Elegant Italian design folds to just 7mm thin using a patented rotate and flex mechanism with no pins or screws
- Impact and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens are lightweight and tough (the same material used to withstand shocks in bullet proof glass)
- Legendary Nannini frame is made with hypo-allergenic materials using the best technology and highest attention to detail
- Super-flat hard 10mm polypropylene case protects glasses even in the tightest pocket
- The focal centres are perfectly aligned for the pupils’ distance