TPU Guide Waterproof iPad Case
Temporarily Out of Stock
If you would like to order this product please request a call back. We will contact you directly with updated information
Now your can take your iPad® on even the most daring adventure while traveling thanks to this waterproof case by Sea to Summit. Made from high strength Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) this case is designed to survive the elements - waterproof, dustproof, and freeze proof - this case will not crack even in extreme cold temperatures. The clear window panel allows for complete control of your iPad®, access volume and lock buttons, and use the rear facing camera with ease thanks to a dedicated window. Your iPad® can be safely trusted in this case thanks to high quality construction, each case is individually tested under 3 feet of water for 30 minutes.
To use simply insert your iPad® into the case (trust us, it will be safe!), tightly roll the preliminary closure and securely fasten it with the Velcro strap, then seal the case again with the secondary Velcro strap to achieve an airtight - waterproof seal!
Four anchor points located on the corners can be used to secure your iPad® down.
- RF-welded seams for strength and waterproofness
- Die-cut attachment points at each corner allow the user to secure the pouch
- Closure is sufficiently waterproof to permit brief submersion without water entry
- Die-cut nylon base includes a TPU window to permit rear-facing cameras to work
- Meets IPX7 testing standards of being waterproof at 1 meter for 30 minutes
9.8" x 7.8" x 0.1" inches
24.9 x 19.7 x 0.1 cm
0.06 kg / 0.14 lbs