Cotopaxi Luzon Backpack 18L & 24L
The Cotopaxi Luzon has a large main compartment with a drawstring closure and a hydration sleeve, making it an ideal bag for day hikes and short trips. Lightweight and durable, it's made from 75D-210D repurposed nylon and easily rolls up to stow in a larger bag. Available in two sizes, the 24 L includes a zippered compartment to keep dirty clothes or muddy shoes separated from the rest of your gear and two side mesh bottle sleeves. Stand out from the crowd with a one-of-a-kind unique Cotopaxi Del Dia bag! A colourful surprise awaits you as your bag's colours are up to chance.
Final creative decisions are made by the Filipino sewers who are empowered with the creative control to make each pack distinct. These colourful, functional and stylish backpacks are part of the (Re)Purpose™ Collection that uses repurposed fabric—material left over from other companies’ production runs, to keep these remnants out of landfills.
- It is not possible to choose or customize the colours of the selected bag. Once your order is complete, a colourful surprise awaits you!
- Designed in the Philippines and made of 100% of remnant recycled fabrics
- Durable 75D-210D repurposed nylon shell
- Large main compartment
- Top drawstring closure
- Internal hydration sleeve (18L only)
- Front zippered pocket for smaller items
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable waist and sternum strap
- Dual mesh water bottle pockets (24L only)
- Zippered shoe pocket with internal divider (24L only)
- Internal organizer with key clip
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colourway
Dimensions : 20 x 11.25 x 5.1 in | 51 x 34 x12 cm
Weight: 10.5 oz | 300 g
Dimensions : 24 x 12 x 7 in | 61 x 30 x 18 cm
Weight: 15 oz | 420 g