Eagle Creek Wayfinder Unisex 40L Backpack
The Eagle Creek™ Wayfinder 40L backpack is a light and versatile bag that can also serve as a carry-on. It features a hidden tech pocket with access to a power bank and cords for secure, hands-free connectivity throughout the day. Wet/damp articles are easily stored in the front zip pocket with a drain hole at the bottom and there’s a microfleece-lined pocket for sunglasses and small quick-access items. There are two water bottle pockets on either side of the daypack. Don’t need a water bottle? The pockets zip up and lock, allowing you to carry smaller personal items safely. With all these features and more, the Wayfinder 40L daypack is a great choice for weekend get-aways and short trips.
- Hidden tech pocket on back panel with pockets for power bank and phone, cord organizer, and pass through to clip cords on shoulder strap or to laptop compartment to charge device
- A separate sleeve holds up to a 17” laptop, protected by a Secure Zip Toggle with Central Lock Point and water-resistant zipper
- Front zip wet/damp pocket with drain duct for breathability
- Unisex fit features padded, ergonomically shaped shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and safety whistle
- A high-density foam back provides long lasting comfort and a tuck away hip belt gives additional support.
- Main compartment features zippered mesh pocket with key fob, elastic mesh, and organizer pockets for cords, pens, and small items
- Fleece-lined front pocket for sunglasses
- TPU-coated gear loops, lash point, and daisy chains for bike light attachment
- Mesh side water bottle pockets can zip up and lock
- Safety whistle
- 300D Dual-Diamond Heather Ripstop, 500D Poly RPVB Coating made from recycled windshields
- No Matter What™ Warranty
Dimensions: 14 x 21 x 8.25 in | 35.5 x 53 x 21 cm
Weight: 2 lbs / 1.17 kg