Matador Beast 28 Packable Backpack
The Matador Beast 28 is a technical backpack designed for serious outdoor adventure yet it weighs a mere 560 grams and folds into a storage sac no bigger than a wide mouth water bottle. The polyurethane coated rip-stop nylon is lightweight, super tough, water resistant and also tear-proof, making this durable 28L bag strong and big enough to hold all your gear for destination hikes and overnight treks. You can easily store a 3L hydration pack in the designated pocket with routing on either side of the bag for hoses or use the space for a 15” laptop. A top lid pocket and dual side mesh pockets hold quick access items and there is an external adjustable stash pocket with compression straps on the back.
The main compartment opens for full access with two YKK zippers. Light lumbar and waist padding, breathable shoulder straps and fully adjustable hip belt and sternum strap all provide additional comfort and support. If you need to carry extra items there are gear tethers with Nifco anchors and daisychains. Toss this beast into your suitcase for backpacking trips or use it as your daily commuter bag.
- 500D PU-coated water-resistant rip-stop nylon
- 28-liter capacity
- Breathable shoulder and hip straps
- Fully adjustable waist and sternum straps
- Lumbar and hip padding
- Lid pocket, front stash pocket and dual mesh side pockets
- Gear loops and daisy chains for attaching external gear
- Compression straps secure the load
- Accommodates up to 3L water bladders and includes hose routing on either side of the bag
Backpack: 13 x 20 in l 33 x 50.8 cm
Storage pouch: 8 x 4.5 in l 20.3 x 11.4 cm