TPU Guide Waterproof Tablet Case Large
Now you can take your tablet (10.5") on even the most daring adventure while traveling thanks to the TPU Guide Waterproof Tablet Case by Sea to Summit. Made from high strength Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) this case is designed to survive the elements; waterproof, dustproof, and freeze proof - this case will not crack even in extreme cold temperatures. The clear window panel allows you to still tablet, access volume and lock buttons, and use the rear facing camera with ease thanks to the TPU windows on both sides. Your tablet can be safely trusted in this case thanks to high quality construction, each case is individually tested under 32 feet of water for 1 hour. The pouch entry utilises a dual system incorporating a waterproof zip lock and a 4x roll top closure secured with double hook and loop.
To use simply insert your tablet (10.5") into the case and slide the locking slider closed, tightly roll the preliminary closure and securely fasten it with the Velcro strap, then seal the case again with the secondary Velcro strap to achieve an airtight - waterproof seal! Four anchor points located on the corners can be used to tie your tablet down if your on a boat or other conveyance.
- RF-welded seams for strength and waterproofing
- Die-cut attachment points at each corner allow the user to secure the pouch
- Closure is sufficiently waterproof to permit brief submersion without water entry
- Die-cut nylon base includes a TPU window to permit rear-facing cameras to work
- Meets IPX8 testing standards of being waterproof at 1 meter for continual submersion
Dimensions: 11.4 x 7.7 in | 29 x 19.5 cm
Weight: 2.8 oz | 81 g