Canada’s Luggage & Travel Gear Experts Since 1986
Les Spécialistes d'équipement de voyage depuis 1986
Winter Sale! While quantities last
The Scrubba - Portable Washbag
Washing your clothes on the go has never been easier or as efficient! The Scrubba™ is a pocket-size “washing machine” that cleans clothes in minutes! Weighing only 5 oz. (145 g), this foldable bag features an interior flexible washboard with dimples that cleans your clothes using warm water and detergent - it's like bringing a compact washing machine on vacation! The Scrubba™ is also great for everyday applications like spot washing small or delicate items.
No matter what your vacation type may be, there are plenty of uses for the Scrubba™; washing muddy clothes when camping or trekking across mountains or cleaning undergarments and socks while staying at a hotel - the amount of uses are limitless!
To use follow these 6 simple steps:
1. Fill - Add water, cleaning liquid and clothes to the Scrubba™ wash bag (20-40% of its volume, 3-4L).
2. Roll & Clip - Roll down top at least 4-5 times and clip ends.
3. Deflate - Open and squeeze valve to expel air from the Scrubba™ wash bag.
4. Rub - Press down and rub clothes against the internal flexible washboard (30 seconds for a quick traveler wash or 3 minutes for a machine quality wash). Rub gently for delicate items.
5. Rinse - Unclip and unroll the Scrubba™ wash bag’s seal. Pour out the dirty water and either rinse clothes with fresh water in the wash bag or under a running tap.
6. Dry – To dry clothes quicker, wrap each garment in a towel and squeeze to remove excess moisture. Hang it to dry on a travel clothesline.
Care and Maintenance: Turn bag inside out to dry after each use. Avoid exposure to temperatures over 50°C (122°F) or sunlight to protect inner and outer coatings