WAREHOUSE SHIPPER FOR E-COMMERCE
(Location: De Gaspé et St. Viateur, Montreal QC)
FULL TIME – Monday to Friday 9 AM. – 5 PM.
• Verify web orders, pick stock, pack boxes, prepare labels for shipping website orders - Accuracy is essential!
• Bilingual (French and English – spoken and written)
• Enter orders into computer using retail software program
• Keep track of inventory and work closely with Website Manager to ensure stock is available to fill orders
• Manage transfers of merchandise from store to warehouse
• Detailed oriented and can work well under time pressure
• Excellent organizational skills
• Bilingualism required (French and English – spoken and written)
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated with good communications and problem solving skills
• Able to lift 25-30 pounds when necessary
• Good team player
• Pleasant, professional demeanor
Salary is commensurate with experience. Along with your salary there are regular bonuses offered in appreciation for hard work and dedication as well as discounts for store merchandise.
References are required.
Please send C.V. to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies or telephone calls please.