Cotopaxi Batac 16L & 24L Unisex Backpack
The Cotopaxi Batac Backpack is lightweight and durable, made from 75D-210D ripstop nylon and easily rolls up to stow in a larger bag. Features a main zippered compartment with quick-access phone/camera sleeve along with a front vertical-zip pocket and two mesh water bottle pockets.Stand out from the crowd with a one-of-a-kind unique Cotopaxi Del Dia bag! A colourful surprise awaits you as your bag's colours are up to chance.
Final creative decisions are made by the Filipino sewers who are empowered with the creative control to make each pack distinct. These colourful, functional and stylish backpacks are part of the (Re)Purpose™ Collection that uses repurposed fabric—material left over from other companies’ production runs, to keep these remnants out of landfills.
- It is not possible to choose or customize the colours of the selected bag. Once your order is complete, a colourful surprise awaits you!
- Designed in the Philippines and made of 100% of remnant recycled fabrics
- Durable 75D-210D ripstop nylon shell
- Internal sleeve divider and hanging pocket
- Zippered front pocket with quick-access phone/camera sleeve
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps
- Adjustable sternum strap
- Dual mesh side pockets
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colourway
- Main compartment can fit 15" laptop
Dimensions 16L: 19 x 11 x 4 in | 48 x 28 x 10cm
Weight: 12 oz | 340g
Dimensions 24L : 20 x 11 x 7 in | 51 x 28 x 18cm
Weight: 17 oz | 482 g