Cotopaxi Taal Convertible Tote Bag
The Cotopaxi Taal Convertible Tote Bag can be carried like a messenger bag or convert its shoulder strap into backpack straps on the fly. The Taal’s main pocket features a large envelope pocket, plus a zippered stash pocket large enough to hold a smartphone, wallet or other valuables. Its main pocket also features a water bottle pouch to protect your other belongings from condensation. Stand out from the crowd with a one-of-a-kind unique Cotopaxi Del Dia bag! A colourful surprise awaits you as your bag's colours are up to chance.
Final creative decisions are made by the Filipino sewers who are empowered with the creative control to make each pack distinct. These colourful, functional and stylish backpacks are part of the (Re)Purpose™ Collection that uses repurposed fabric—material left over from other companies’ production runs, to keep these remnants out of landfills.
- It is not possible to choose or customize the colours of the selected bag. Once your order is complete, a colourful surprise awaits you!
- Designed in the Philippines and made of 100% of remnant recycled fabrics
- 100% Repurposed 600D Polyester
- Convertible tote-to-backpack
- Quickly converts into a backpack
- Zippered closure
- Zippered organizational pocket
- Internal water bottle pouch
- Ample storage and pocket space
- Adjustable shoulder strap
- One-of-a-kind Del Día colourway
Dimensions : 14 x 5 x 12.5 in | 35.5 x 12 x 31.75 cm
Weight: 9.4 oz | 268 g
Volume: 15 L