Matador Camera Base Layer
The perfect solution for outdoor photographers, the Matador Camera Base Layer will keep your compact DSLR and mirrorless cameras fully protected and accessible during travel and outdoor pursuits. An integrated drybag liner snaps to roll and close for rated waterproof protection or can be unrolled for fast access. Additional padding provides protection from bumps and maintains temperature for those colder days. There are versatile carry options and a clever magnetic Fidlock® latch that gives you instant access so you never miss another great shot.
- Integrated drybag liner with fast access and full waterproof modes
- Hypalon™ rolltop mode on drybag liner
- UTS waterproofing, sealed seams, PU coating (polyurethane): durable waterproofing. DWR coating (durable water repellent)
- Magnetic Fidlock® latch can be operated with one hand for instant accessInsulated padding protects from bumps and maintains temperature
- Two straightforward methods of macro and micro adjustment yield a fine-tuned fit for varying camera/lens combinations
- Top carry handle with integrated daisy chain
- Anodized aluminum carabiner
- Compatible with traditional camera straps
- Zipper pocket for lens caps, camera cards, or hand warmers (for maintaining battery function in cold)
- Hypalon™ reinforced anchor points and handle
- Camera must fit completely in the Camera Base Layer, have room to roll the dry bag 3 times, and snap closed. Max lens length is about 6 1/2"
Dimensions: 11 x 9 x 0.8 in | 28 x 22.9 x 2 cm
Weight: 5.5oz | 155g