Nannini Compact 1 Sun Readers
Get ready for some well deserved hype because the world’s thinnest reading glasses are outtasight! Slip them out of their cool, Italian-designed reed-thin 10mm case, pop the arms into place and your optical challenges are over. Specially designed lenses for use in bright light. Guaranteed anyone watching will want to try them on; it happens to us every time we use them in restaurants, theatres and check-ins. After years of use the polycarbonate glass lenses stay scratch-free and Nannini’s award winning pivoting folding mechanism is engineered without pins or screws to last a lifetime. Elegant and practical, focal centers are perfectly aligned for the pupils’ distance and come in five diopter strengths.
- Elegant Italian design folds to just 7mm thin using a patented rotate and flex mechanism with no pins or screws
- Impact and scratch-resistant polycarbonate lens are lightweight and tough (the same material used to withstand shocks in bullet proof glass)
- Legendary Nannini frame is made with hypo-allergenic materials using the best technology and highest attention to detail
- Super-flat hard 10mm polypropylene case protects glasses even in the tightest pocket
- The focal centres are perfectly aligned for the pupils’ distance