Osprey Ozone 28" Wheeled Luggage
This Product is Discontinued
You can browse many other Osprey products on our web-site
If you’re going on a long journey, you’ll appreciate the large carrying capacity and light weight of Osprey’s Ozone 80L/28". Osprey’s HighRoad LT™ Chassis combines a durable ABS plastic back plate with a lightweight aluminum frame to ride on large, sealed bearing wheels for easy rolling even on rough cobblestones. Internal and external compression straps add extra stability when ferrying heavy loads. Open the panel zipper to access the spacious main compartment where a series of carefully designed inner storage pockets line the bag. Exterior features include a top zippered pocket for quick access to your water bottle and other small items.
- Fabric: (Main) 210D Nylon Shadow Box
- Lightweight construction with reinforced points in key areas of wear.
- External compression straps help secure the load and protect the zippers.
- Low-profile, padded carry handles on the top and sides of the bag.
- Cavernous main compartment with zip access features lockable sliders and internal compression straps to keep your gear and clothing secure and tidy.
- Rear panel zip pocket for smaller items and quick storage.
- Two full-length zip pockets on the front panel.
- Zippered pocket on the top for small items that may need to be accessed frequently.
- Compatible with Handle-It™ system.
- Ergonomically designed extendible handle for comfortable grip.
- 6001 aluminum frame featuring an ergonomic and durable injection molded high clearance ABS base.
- Large polyurethane wheels with sealed bearings for varied terrain.
- Osprey will repair for any reason, free of charge, any damage or defect in their product − whether it was purchased in 1974 or yesterday. If they are unable to perform a functional repair on your pack, Osprey will happily replace it.
13 x 14 x 28"
33.02 x 35.56 x 71.12 cm