Tilley Walking Socks
- Regular price $24.00
Considerably thicker than the 'Travel' Socks and with a cushioned sole and arch support for comfort on long hikes or walking around Paris. Made mostly (63%) of itchless Merino Wool, plus (25%) stretch nylon, (11%) Teflon for stopping blisters before they start, and (1%) Lycra. They will usually dry overnight, depending on preparation and humidity.
- Three-year `All-Holes-Barred-Guarantee`
- Cushioned sole for comfort
- Blended Merino Wool fabric with superior wicking capabilities to keep your feet warm and dry
- Interwoven with Friction Free™ polyester to help prevent blisters before they start
- Alphasan to reduce odour-causing bacteria
- They will usually dry overnight, depending on preparation and humidity
- Made from a blended fabric comprised of 60% soft, luxurious Merino Wool – so fine you’ll agree that it’s itchless, 25% nylon for strength and durability, 10% Friction Free™ polyester for additional strength and to reduce blister causing friction, 2% Spandex for stretchy comfort and 3% polypropylene (with alphasan) to reduce odour-causing bacteria.
- This blended fabric gives these socks their exceptional comfort, durability, and blister prevention capabilities.
For sizing chart, please see photos.